Saturday, February 12, 2011

PTI Tag - Thinking of You

To play along with the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge 102, I decided to make use of one of the beautiful PTI Anniversary tags by Heather Nichols.  You can download the free tags HERE!  This card made with mostly Papertrey Ink products.  Since getting hooked on coloring with my copics, I haven't made an almost pure PTI card in awhile.  It's good to be back!  
Stamps:  PTI digi Anniversary tag by Healther Nichols and PTI Turning a New Leaf  Ink:  PTI fresh snow and tea dye duo  CS:  PTI ripe avacado, fine linen, and white, SU regal rose  Tools:  1.75" circle punch, PTI double ended banners die, Nestabilities Blossoms Two  Accessories:  pearls

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I used that same image for the Tag Challenge last weekend. Heather was genius in using those colors together - so versatile - as you demonstrated there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love the pop of pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Simply pretty." Ha--get it? Seriously, simple and pure and very fitting for Heather's lovely tag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! Love that pop of PINK! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.I'm with Amy, love that touch of pink. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!