Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picture Perfect New Home

There is no better stamp set than Papertrey Ink's Boards & Beams stamp set for a new home card.  I used a SU top note die to give the look of a framed photo of a new home.  I colored the house with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  I colored the trees with copics, cut them out and then popped them up with foam dimensionals.  I also sponged a little SU bashful blue chalk in the background.  
I stamped another tree on the inside of the card & colored it with copics.
Stamps:  PTI Boards & Beams  Ink: Momento Tuxedo black  CS:  PTI black, white, new leaf, and pure poppy 
Tools:  Copics, watercolor pencils, blender pen, SU top note die

5 comments:

  1. Love your color choices, Kim! And how you colored the roof. Everything really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim! I love how you colored the house and popped up the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this set too! i bought this set this past sept. and used it to make fall and winter scenes.....i can't wait to use it for the spring and summer...thanks for the insiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so nice. I am going to have to get that set out.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this stamps set and I LOVE it!! Adore how you've framed the image with the Top Note die, what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!