Saturday, February 12, 2011

SSS95 - Expecting Joy


Every Saturday morning, I wake up, get a pot o' joe brewing and then sit down at my lap top to see newest Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  It's definitely one of my favorites and I always end up loving the cards these sketches inspire me to make.  For this week's challenge, I am channeling spring and thoughts of new beginnings.  In fact, I refused to open my blinds this morning while making this card to hide the piles of white stuff outside.  No sabotaging my mojo, you damn snow!  I even created a new blog banner with a spring theme to try and erase this miserable winter from my mind!  Anyway, here is my card for this week's challenge......
Stamps:  Stamping Bella Expectafellabella, A Muse Art Stamps Expecting Joy  Ink:  Momemto Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI white and Harvest Gold, SU certainly celery PP:  DCWV Nana's Kids  Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection, SU Scallop trim border punch, copics, 1.5" circle punch, 1.75" circle punch  Accesories:  SU ribbon, silver brads



5 comments:

  1. How sweet!! Love your expecting card :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Kim!!! I have a few Stamping Bella stamps but haven't used them........Maybe I'll dig them out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo adorable! Love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, another adorable creation Kim!! Love it. Super cute image and I love your color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Kim! Love the way you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!