Saturday, February 26, 2011

SSS97 - Note of Appreciation

For the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #97 I wanted to try out the the "Out of the Box" technique using my nestabilities dies.  You can find a tutorial HERE!  I was also thrilled to have found Heather Ellis' Pure Innocence images available as digi stamps in her Digi Stamp Characters Etsy Shop!  This cute Pure Innocence 029 only cost $2.50!  I colored her with copics and then printed the image a 2nd time onto patterned paper so I could paper piece her dress.   I added some bling to little paper flower and the butterfly.

Stamps:  Pure Innocence 029 from Digi Stamp Characters by Heather Ellis, SU Picture This  Ink:  SU black and melon mambo  CS:  PTI dark chocolate and white  PP:  DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack  Tools:  Copics, Nesties circles, MFT Die-Namics jumbo scallops  Accessories:  mini paper flower, rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. How sweet, Kim :). You are one fast lady :)! Thanks for making The Sweet Stop your Saturday morning priority :). We love seeing your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim your technique really intrigued me..got to try this one! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work with the copics. Really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paper pieced the dress, and your image is deliciously CUTE! Love the sentiment panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh, I just love PI cards...and this card is SOOOOOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!