Sunday, February 27, 2011

CSP 207 - Birthday Beer

Masculine birthday cards....ugh.   However, tonight I was inspired by the Card Positioning Systems Challenge #207 and came up with this cute birthday card!  I inked up the beer mug from te SU "Cheers to You" stamp set, colored it with copics, and added some glossy accents to the mug.  I pulled out my PTI 1.75" limitless layers dies and the double-ended banner die and paired it with patterned paper from the Basic Grey marjolaine paper pad.

I added a coordinating strip of paper along the bottom edge of the inside of the card after layering onto coordinating card stock.


Stamps:  SU "Cheers to you", Savvy Stamps "It's your birthday"  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white and simply chartreuse, SU night of navy  PP:  Basic Grey marjolaine paper pad  Tools:  PTI 1.75" limitless layers dies and double-ended banner dies, copics Y23 and Y24, glosy accents

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this for a masculine card! They are so hard to make:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... now thats a great masculine card - great job.

    I invite you to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. I think I will have to dig out this set.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the Argyle too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!