Saturday, February 19, 2011

SSS96 - Butterfly Nora

This week the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge has as spin.  You have to follow the sketch with Spring in mind.  Happy to do so.  I am ALL SET with winter!  I used a couple of digi stamps by C.C. Designs and colored them up with my copics.  I adhered Nora with some foam fots for added dimension.   I used PTI dies to make those flowers and colored a clear rhinestones with my copics.
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Butterfly Nora and Field Fence  CS:  PTI white, spring rain, harvest gold and plum pudding  PP:  SU perfect plum patterned paper  Tools:  Copics, PTI beautiful blooms II ## die collection  Accessories:  rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet little missy sitting on the fence, just enjoying everything spring has to bring! Beuatifully coloured.Love those pretty yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the dimension on the image. Great colors, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful. Love this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo-very much Spring-y! Love those C.C. Designs stamps, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I love that mauve PP you've used (apologies for not knowing its propbably much trendier name). The flowers are also super cute and add just the right pop of color. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim.....some try to color with copics (like me) and some know how to ROCK copics (you)!!! Your cards just come alive with Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring Kim, and I love how you popped her up and that you colored your rhinestone with your Copics to match!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!