Sunday, February 6, 2011

My VERY favorite Papertrey Ink Creation

Happy 4th Anniversary to Papertrey Ink!  I discovered PTI just about a year ago and my bank account has never been the same!  They are such a unique stamp company with awesome quality stamps and coordinating dies.  Their card stock is now my card stock of of choice and I love their matching ribbons and buttons.  I am anxiously awaiting the release of their new and improved coordinating inks.  PTI's designer are an endless source of inspiration.  Plus, I have met so many friendly and talented fellow crafters on the PTI forum......my friends who live in my computer!  Since I have not one single friend who enjoys papercrafting, my PTI forum friends are invaluable!  PTI is having a contest to celebrate their 4 year Anniversary and the prize is, well, just too good to be true for any PTI addict like myself.  You can check it out on Nichole's blog HERE.  All you need to to do is post your very favorite PTI creation on your blog and so here is my favorite creation!  I made these tags for a PTI blog hop and I just love them! I made a bunch of these and chose my Christmas wrapping paper around them! I sold so many of these at a craft fair, too. They were a big hit!

Stamps:  PTI Stocking Prints and PTI Background Basics: Christmas  Ink:  PTI scarlet jewel, ripe avacado, and chai, SU real red and crumb cake  CS:  PTI pure popy, ripe avacado, scarlet jewel, and white  Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #1 die, PTI Stocking Prints die, SU square lattice embossing folder  Accessories: PTI ripe avacado saddle stitch ribbon, pure poppy saddle stitch ribbon, and scarlet jewel topnotch twill ribbon

4 comments:

  1. OMG........These are so darling!!! I had never seen these, Kim and they are just the cutest! And......btw.....After my last comment on your blog, I did go order that SU impression plate.....so, thanks a lot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! The textured piece in the right hand corner totally reminds me of the toe of a sock. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim these are so CUTE! A GREAT choice for your favorite!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did a little tearing of the card stock to show the textured paper underneath. The stockings are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!