Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cherry Blossom Birthday

Happy to be back at the crafting table after 2 busy days and evenings leaving me with no time or energy to craft at night.  I think I may have been experiencing withdrawals!  I have a list of challenges in which I want to play along this week and here is the 1st one I've gotten to tackle.   It is Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 104.  I flipped the sketch vertically to make this work with the cherry blossom stamp.  I colored the image with copics and colored the pearls with my copics as well. 

Stamps:  Rubber Stampede cherry blossom, sentiment from PTI Inside and Out: Birthday  Ink:  Momento rich cocoa  CS:  PTI white and dark chocolate PP:  SEI aunt gerti's garden  Tools:  1.25" circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, MFT jumbo scallop Die-Namics, copics  Accessories:  pearls

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love images of cherry blossom, they are so pretty, someone is going to be very lucky to receive this card! Did you know my birthday is coming up soon, LOL?? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. My birthday soon too. Wink. wink. I think your foresight to flip the sketch has actually made it better. Gorgeous cherry blossoms and the jumbo scallop really showcases them so well. The muted colors also add so much. Great chioces you've made with this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice job...the colors are grt..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a little behind in blogging. This is so wonderful Kim. I just love that cherry blossom stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!