Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just for you


Hooray!  I found another weekly sketch challenge!  This time I am playing along with Unscripted Sketches #92.  I bought a bunch of super cute digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles today and I am using "Flowers from Leah.  You can find her HERE!   I have become hooked on coloring cute little images with my copics and Whimsie Doodles has a bunch of cute images that caught my eye.  There will be more to follow so stay tuned!
Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Flowers from Lea  CS:  PTI Spring Rain, dark choclate, white, and harvest gold  Tools:  SU texture plate, copics, Nestabilities, MFT Die-Namics mini rolled rose die, 1" circle punch

4 comments:

  1. sweet little roses, love the image and the embossed background. Thanks for creating with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total sweetness - love the adorable image and perfect embossed background! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The image is just too cute. Great take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US! Hope you'll play along again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!