Friday, February 25, 2011

PTI Blog Hop - Scallops!


Happy PTI Blog Hop and thanks for hopping by my blog!  The challenge was to make something with scallops and so I made this birthday tag!  All supplies are by PTI (except the PP)!  It coordinates with THIS fun birthday card that I made.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Inside and Out: Birthday , Borders and Corners: Circles
Ink:  Momento rich cocoa
CS:  kraft, vintage cream and ocean tides
PP:  DCWV Linen Closet matstack
Tools:  Tag Sale #1 die, Limitles sLayers 1.75" circle die, 1.75" circle punch
Accessories:  vintage cream ribbon, SU scallop border punch

12 comments:

  1. Love the tag! This is a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, sweet, scalloped! Lovely little tag, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-ya Kim! This is a cutie - and a perfect little tag to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one nice tag! I am in awe at anyone who can stamp a circle border and have it line up. It takes me a good ten times or so and it still is cockeyed. I have even stamped then cut. Gawd! Some folks just aren't cut out for circle stamping...you sure have it down though. Brava! I love the colors you've used especially. Muted magic. I have been thinking of getting the I/O Birthdays. It looks great on your tag for sure. Again, job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABBY FABBY FABBY birthday tag ....... LOVE the colors on this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is adorable!! LOVE the rows of scallops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kim! I love this! Those scallops at the bottom are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet tag - I love the scallopped effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!