Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cloud 9 Leah

So, I was just commenting on Stephanie Mino's blog that I am impressed how she and others combine challenges.  I am dipping my toes into these waters by combining Friday' Sketchers Challenge #140  with the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #14 which was simply to use hearts somewhere on your creation AND with the Flutterby Wedneday #141 challenge.   I used this super sweet image by Whimsie Doodles called Cloud 9 Leah which can be found HERE and paired it with some patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Crush Collection.   I glittered up Leah's wings for some extra glitz!

Stamp:  Whimsie Doodles Cloud 9 Leah  CS:  PTI pure poppy, black, and white  PP:  Bo Bunny Crush Collection  Tools:  Copics, Nesties circles, SU mini heart punch, white gel pen  Accessories:  black satin ribbon, white and glitter





7 comments:

  1. Kim this is DARLING!! I LOVE that line of paper by Bo-Bunny,and that image is just DARLING! YEAH for trying more then one challenge.. it is fun to do once you start!! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going into sugar shock! This is so delectably cute I can hardly stand it. Gorgeous! You have the best taste in stamps. I love the card's layout too. Neat use of the octagon. Clever bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is precious!! Love that sketch and your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooo cute!! I love your card design as well. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, that image is so sweet! Love the sparkly wings too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!