Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mojo 177 - Sunflower

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 177 was a tricky one for me.  I was stumped by the layout.  I pulled out a few stamps with long images to fit the sketch, but I couldn't seem to pull anything together with the rest of the elements in the sketch.......and then BAM!  It came to me!   Whew!  I can't stand being stuck, but I obsess about it and can't move on until I figure it out.   I rarely use this PTI new leaf cardstcock, but it was the perfect match for this sunflower image!  I printed the sentiment from my computer.
Stamp:  Northwoods Rubber Stamps, PTI Recipe Box CS:  PTI white, harvest gold, new leaf, and dark chocolate  Tools:  Copics, 1.75" circle punch, 2" scallop circle punch  Accessories:  Brown satn ribbon and pearls

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so so pretty! I adore those colors together and I really like that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Jeebus! That sunflower is out of this world! I quite like that sentiment too, it is totally true isn't it? Beautiful card all round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim.......You are right! That new leaf was just perfect for your card! Love the sentiment and your coloring once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!