Thursday, February 10, 2011

BLDC4 - Ella Celebrations


It's another color challenge this week over at the By Lori Designs Challenge Blog and while color challenges are not my favorite, I do love Lori Boyd's images so I MUST play along!  I used this cute Lollipop Ella digi image for the challenge.  I colored her with copics and paired her with some Echo Park's "A Walk in the Park" patterned paper.  I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen and a button with twine for an embellishment to balance the card. 

This card was selected as a "Sweet 5" for this week's challenge!  Thanks to Lori and the DT for selecting my card!
Stamps:  By Lori Designs Lollipop Ella, sentiment from SU Upsy Daisy  Ink:  SU real red  CS:  PTI white and pure poppy  PP:  Echo Park "A Walk in the Park"  Tools:  Nesties circles and scalloped circles, copics, white gell pen  Accesories:  PTI pure poppy button and twine

16 comments:

  1. Perfect,.........right down to the faux stitching! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is adorable! I LOVE your coloring with those copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! Love the faux stitching and your coloring is stunning! Great job using the color palette! :D

    Thanks for joining us at By Lori Designs Challenges this week and good luck! :D

    x♥Tracey♥x
    BLDC/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I just love how you colored up Ella. And the polka dots are wonderful. Great job on the color challenge this week. Thanks for playing with us at BLD Challenges. I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh stop it! I love that slew foot cutie. I also love the quirky one button only...its perfect. Hand stitching!? I live in awe to have a hand steady enough to do that. You're a legend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love your layout and her polka dot dress looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at By Lori Designs Challenge....good luck! Hugs Shelly (BLD DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too, too cute, Kim!!! Love your coloring and the paper you chose. Hmmmmmmmm.......I think you should do color challenges more often! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous, fun card! Gorgeous patterned papers and I love the button detail :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at By LORi Designs Challenge this week....and Good Luck x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute - great job on the challenge! So glad you could play along with us at the By LORi Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colors and the stitching is "gorgeous" . thank you for playing along with us for this 4th challenge at By Lori Desings

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, I love this image soooo much, great coloring. Thanks for playing at BLD. Hugs. Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card! Thanks for joining us this week at BDL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops! I meant to say BLD! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! She is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the BLD Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card rocks! Very nice!
    Thank you for joining us at BLD Challenges!
    Hugs from Holland,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!