Sunday, February 6, 2011

SSSC103 - Tulips

Good Morning!  I have been up since 4:00 AM for some unknown reason and this is my second post of the day.  Yawn!  Before I start my Sunday, I always play along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  It's a nice and simple sketch this week.  Since I am sick and tired of looking at the 24+ inches of snow outside my window, I decided to do something springy for today's challenge.  I love PTI's Vintage Picnic stamp set so inked that up and colored in the image with my copics.
Stamps:  PTI Vintage Picnic and sentiment from SU Tenny Tiny Wishes  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black and rish cocoa  CS: PTI dark chocolate and white  PP:  SEI Aunt Gertie's Garden  Tools:  Nesties circles and scallop circles and copics  Accessories:  pink rhinestones and SU ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Kim I LOVE this.. PERFECTLY SPRINGY!! I am SORRY about your snow.. GASP that is alot... I would invite you right on over to our rain.. but not sure you can get out your door! Stay Warm.. and CREATE lots! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and take a nap! 4 am is early! Ok off I go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this card is just lovely! Your color combo is a breath of spring. Love the Copic coloring you did on the tulips and basket too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!