Friday, February 4, 2011

Mojo 176 - Hello

I typically check out the Mojo Monday challenge and create a card Monday night to submit, but this week I was stumped by Sketch Challenge #176.  I tried twice earlier this week to pull something together, but it wasn't jiving for me.  Tonight I did my Friday evening "craft crawl"  (gone are the bar crawling days of my 20's) and hit AC Moore, Michael's and Joann Fabrics!  I picked up a kit of SEI Granny's Kitchen patterned paper that came with embelishments for only $7.99 at Michael's.  I used this kit to make this embarassingly easy card! 
PP:  SEI Granny's Kitchen  CS:  PTI dark chocolate and vintage cream  Tools:  SU Sizzlet Little leaves  Embellishments:  SEI Granny's Kitchen stickers

8 comments:

  1. I love these colors and the fact that you said this card was so easy, makes it all the better! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I TOTALLY love this card!!!! Thats a really fun way to interpret the challenge!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I LOVE your card.. it turned out PERFECTLY! I have to say I had to LOL at your craft crawl!! hee hee! to FUNNY! and SO TRUE!! :) I dont even have to DRESS UP or do my make up for those crawls.. they love me how I am! HA HA!!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim......This is just perfect! Love how you used the word "hello" instead of flowers. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how funny....a craft crawl is right up my alley!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! It's (Mojo) Monday after all. Best to ease fabulously into the week ('s challenge) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's a great take on the sketch, and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!