Saturday, February 5, 2011

BLDC3 - A star is born



I just love Lori Bord's digital images so when I was poking around her blog I discovered that she has weekly challenges!  This week's challenge #3 is a color challenge.  I am definitely more of a sketch-a-holic and I tend to be intimidated by color challenges, but an idea quickly popped into my head when I saw the colors for this week's challenge so I decided to play along!


Stamps:  By Lori Designs digital stamp Lollipop Princess, sentiment from SU Picture This  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, dark choclate, pure poppy, and sweet blush  Tools:  Nesties circles, copics, SU real red and choclat chip marker  Accessories:  PTI twine, glitter

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kim!! This is SOOO SOOO cute!! And very clever too, I might add! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is absolutely sensational!!! Kadie took my word, but Oh How CLEVER was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw this!!! WOW!! You rock!!
    Thanks so so much for playing along with us this week!! Hugs- LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!