Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kiddie Birthday

I made this card for one of my co-workers whom I call the "little brother" of the department.  If we had pig tails, he'd pull them.  So, it only seemed fitting to make him a kid-like birthday card.  I found this cute digi stamp over at Bugaboo Stamps and paired it with PTI's Banner Builder stamp set to make a fun, festive card.  I colored the image with copics and added some glossy accents to the balloon......which clearly hasn't dried yet as you can see in the picture.  Excuse my impatience.  ;)  I popped the kids up with dimensionals and used the sentiment from the MFT a la mode "Time to Celebrate" stamp set. 
Stamps:  Bugaboo Stamps "A kids view brithday party," PTI Banner Builder, Sentiment from MFT a la modes "Time to Celebrate"  Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Color Box Moss Green , SU real red, delightful daffodil, and marina mist  CS:  SU delightful daffodil and wild wasabi, PTI black, white, and pure poppy  Tools:  Nesties circles, 1.5" circle punch  copics, glossy accents

2 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! We have a "little brother" in our dept. too. I'm sure he will get a kick out of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!