Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Little Someone

I was asked to make a new baby girl card for someone.  I had just made a baby boy card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge using PTI Baby Buttons stamp set.  So, I pulled it out again to make this simple card for a baby girl:

I stamped the pink panel with a SU polka dot background stamp in SU pretty in pink ink.  I tore the paper around the image and sponged some SU pretty in pink around the edges.  I colored the image with copics and added a button with twine to the bear's belly.  

Stamps:  PTI Baby Button Bits
CS:  PTI white and dark chocolate, SU pretty in pink
Ink:  Momento rich cocoa
Tools:  copics
Accessories:  PTI sweet blush button and twice, brown grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the torn edge.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the torn edge that you inked in pink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, awesome coloring as usual, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very sweet, Kim! Great coloring on the bear! Love the torn image panel . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! Love that adorable bear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What I love the most is that delightful torn rectangle with its inked edges in which you've perched that adorable teddy. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!