Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MFTWSC5 - Love You More



Snowed in today AGAIN, but I got to get sketchy with this fantastic My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge #5!  I loved this sketch the second I saw it and couldn't wait to play along in my PJ's!  My most recent order from MFT included the Die-Namics jumbo scallop die and some Pure Innocence stamps so I was ready for this challenge!
Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocense Being Cute is What I Do, sentiment from MFT Pure Innocence Love You with all of my Heart  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI berry sorbet and vintage cream  PP:  SEI Winnie's Walls  Tools:  Copics, Oval Nesties  Accessories:  PTI Berry Sorbet saddle stitch ribbon and rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT card... I LOVE the crinkle Ribbon flower, it is MATCHY MATCHY to hers on her dress... LOVE the Springy colors too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you do an outstanding job of coloring and shading. I'm pretty sure I've already told you that! LOL Your flower is awesome....aren't they fun to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I am always amazed with your super coloring. I adore the ribbon flower, just like little Missy's there. Too cute.. The color combo is a favorite of mine too. Nice job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I love your coloring on this and your paper piecing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! Love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!