Sunday, February 6, 2011

CSP 204 - Kiss that Frog



Playing along with the Card Positioning Systems sketch Challenge 204 this time.  I havn't inked up this stamp in a while and I think it is such a fun card to give to a single girlfriend on the hunt for Mr. Right......especially when you think she has finally found him!  I printed the sentiment from my computer.  Cute, right?!

Stamp:  Inky Antics Bar Girl & Frog  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI black and white  PP:  October Afternoon Modern Homemaker  Accessories:  sher black ribbon, PTI pure poppy button and pure poppy baker's twine

3 comments:

  1. Kim, Saw that you had visited and wanted to say hello! I appreciate your comment! You have a wonderful blog here and lovely things to share!! I'm so impressed with your coloring skills--something I just haven't accomplished yet--just really don't have enough to practice with yet, but I'm slowly working on it! I loved your Papertrey tags!! it should be a fun few days with them, huh!! So glad you visited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..this card turned out just awesome. Loved the image and coloring. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I LOVE this! Such a FUN image.. and I LOVE that sentiment!! I agree perfect for that single girlfriend!!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!