Monday, February 7, 2011

FLT 126 - Cupid


Before I head out work (insert sighing sound here), I wanted to play along with the Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch Challenge #126.  I used another one of the super cute Whimsie Doodles digi stamps that I bought yesterday.  This one is call Cloud 9 Cupid and her can be found HERE!   I colored him with copics and used a gelly roll clear star pen to add some shimmer to his wings.   I made this card for my son to give to my mom for Valentine's Day.  Eeeeek!  I just love this image!

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Cloud 9 Cupid, sentiment from MFT Framed Greetings Stamp set  Ink:  Momento rich Cocoa CS:  PTI kraft, pure poppy, dark chocolate and white, SU marina mist  Tools:  Nesties, copics, gelly roll clear star pen

3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is adorable! You did a wonderful job with the Copics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim....this is sooo cute! You do a great job with your copics! I love the image since I have all sons and now a grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!