Saturday, February 5, 2011

SSSC94 - The Little Things

It's Saturday night!  Time to hit the town for a big night out? Nope.  Not me.  Not anymore.  Not since becoming a "crafting nerd" according to my painfully honest husband.  Saturday night now means it's time to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #94!  I know.  That's hot.  :)  I am showing love to several of my favorite companies with this card.  I inked up this sweet image by Lili of the the Valley.  I did a little paper piecing on the present in the image.  I used my PTI Background Basics: Retro stamp set and a white gel pen to make the background on the base of the card.  I ran the Kraft card stock through the the SU square lattice embossing folder and I used my MFT Die-Namics jumbo scallop die as well. 

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley "The Little Things" and PTI Background Basics: Retro   Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Back and Rich Cocoa  CS:  PTI white, dark choclate, kraft, and ocean tides  Tools:  Nesties circles, copics  Accessories:  PTI ociean tides ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Very darling!! The images are so sweet and I like the background stamping you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, there you go with the amazing coloring. Too sweet for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!!! Love this image. It's adorable. I'm going to have to get that SU embossing folder!!! Enabler, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Kim, I love EVERYTHING about this!! Your such a cute craftin' nerd!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this card absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!