Thursday, February 2, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peek - My FAVORITE set!

Are you ready for a sneak peek at some serious cuteness?!  The Paper and Such February release is not until February 9th, but I get to show you a card I made using oh-so-cute "You Lift Me" stamp set.  This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Paper and Such stamp set so far!  


Eeeeeeeeeeek!  Isn't she adorable?!?!?  I have so many ideas in my head of things I can do with this stamp set, but I wanted to start off with a CAS design to let her shine.  I  started with a PTI spring rain CS base and used my corner chomper to trim to corner to add some interest.  I colored the image with copics and paper pieced her dress.    I used the Taylored Expresions Cloud Duo die with white felt and then stamped the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo black.  LOVE!

Stay tuned for another sneak peek here on my blog next week.  Get ready for the official release day and blog hop on February 9th!  Be sure to check out all of the crafty goodness in the Paper and Such Store!

5 comments:

  1. MUST HAVE. That is too stinkin' CUTE! WOW. And what you did with it is just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love her!! Kim, she is really shining here - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER cute! I LOVE her dress and your coloring! FAB! LOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally FAB card Kim, that image and the simplicity of the design is ACE.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Superb paper piecing. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!