Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Be my Valentine

I am making my big debut today as one of the Paper Shelter's newest DT members! 
If you haven't discovered their adorable digi images yet, 
head on over to the store to check them out!  

The theme for today's challenge is "Be My Valentine!"  


I chose to use the "Kisses" image for this challenge.  So sweet, isn't it?  I colored the image with copics and matted it with PTI pure poppy CS and some DSP from the MME Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad.  I I added some PTI spring rain twill ribbon to the red panel and adhered it to the PTI white CS base.  The sentiment and little hearts are from the PTI Tag Its #11 mini stamp set.  It was the perfect addition to this card for the challenge!  

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)

4 comments:

  1. Really adorable card, the image is just the cutest and you've done a great job coloring it.
    Nice papers and details too.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Love your crisp wonderful card. stunning colours and one of the sweetest images around.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim a gorgeous card I love how youve coloured these two, and the papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this is adorable! Look at that hair colouring....amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!