Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release day!

It's here!  Today is the day!  It's Whimsie Doodles's release day of the February images!  Melyssa Connolly did not disappoint with this collection of cuteness!  

The new Pie Lizzie image just might be my favorite of the bunch.....I think.  
She's got some steep competition! 


I used some DSP from both the MME Everyday Flair and MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pads and paired it with PTI white, dark chocolate and kraft CS.  I added some brown jute / twine from the Ribbon Carousel.  Here are the copics I used to color the image:

Skin - E11, E00, E000 and R20 and R30 for cheeks
Hair- E37, E35, E53, E51
Dress, shoes, mitts, and headband - R01, R02, R05
pie - E53, E51
pan - C03, C01
shadow - C01

Now there are a WHOLE BUNCH of new images being released so head on over to the store to see the new images!  Don't forget to check out what my talented teammates have created with the new images as well!  



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card ! Magnificent papers. Beautiful composition. Incredible work of colours on your caracter. I like what you make ! Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I lvoe her Kim - I MUST have her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet, sweet! I already "liked" it earlier today on FB, but of course I couldn't resist stopping by to like in person :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?!?! Could she be any cuter?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! The red gingham print is perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!