Friday, February 3, 2012

SNSDC39 - "Sea of Love"

It's time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge and this time the challenge is to create a Valentine's Day card.  I decided to color up the Rhubarb's Heart digital stamp.


I started with a PTI pure poppy CS base.  I chose DSP from the Bo Bunny Crazy Love Collection 6x6 paper pad.  I used Nestabilities to cut out the center of the card and to make the border around it.  I used the Taylored Expressions Wave Border die on PTI vintage cream CS and then I used the SU mini heart punch adaded some hearts floating in the "sea of love."  I used the bow easy to make the bow out of the ivory vintage seam binding.  I added a PTI pure poppy red button and tied a bow out of natural jute / burlap twine.  Finally, i added some glitter to the crests of the waves.  

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC39.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!




3 comments:

  1. Kim, Such a cute card. Love those glittery waves and your cocoa is colored perfectly. Totally great, fun card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Miss Kim your Rhubarb is to Darned CUTE! 8-) Love your Awesome Tent card and the Sweet Sea of Love you created! 8-) Just Too Cute Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!