Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge

It's time for another Paper and Such Challenge and given that we are celebrating Valentine's Day today, the theme is "Anything Lovey."  I'm glad the day is finally here because I am sort of getting sick of making Valentine's at this point and I am ready to move on to St. Patty's Day, Easter, and SPRING images!  

I couldn't bear to make another traditional Valentine's Day card so I decide to make a "lovey" card for a friend.


I based my card around this pretty little sentiment from the Paper and Such Poppies stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment in A Muse Studios french roast ink onto PTI vintage cream CS, cut it out with a circle nesties, sponged some A Muse Studios latte ink around the edges, and used a SU chocolate chip marker to add some faux stitching.  The card base is PTI vintage cream and the DSP is from Webster's Pages Trendsetter/ Ladies and Gents paper pad.  I used the SU little leaves sizzlet with PTI simply chartreuse CS and then created the roses with the MFT Die-Namics mini rolled roses from PTI melon berry and berry sorbet CS.  

Come on a play along with us!  
You can use any image, from anywhere in the whole entire world.  
You may enter twice.  
There's a prize up for grabs so be sure to play along with us!  

Link up your entry on the Paper and  Such Design Blog!  The is the first challenge with our NEW design team so check out what these talented crafty chicks have cooked up for you for some added inspiration!  

Amber
Janice
Kendra
Kim (that's me)


Pattie
Stephanie




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim!!! Love the colors and those flowers and leaves are STUNNING!! Great sentiment!!!

    Crafty Hugs my friend!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kim! Those rolled roses are GORGEOUS!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I just love those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Just love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!