Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All That Scraps "Anything Goes" Challenge

If you are here for the Paper Shelter Challenge, click HERE!


It's time for another All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge and we are easing into February with an easy one.  It's an "Anything Goes" challenge!  Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps Store which carries so many different stamp companies that you are bound to have something in your stash that is sold in the store.  If not, go shopping!  Yes, it's ok.  I've given you permission.  

I love making Valentine's Day cards so before the day has come and gone, 
I am making as many as possible.  I decided to color up one the images from the 
C.C. Designs December release called Cupig!  Love that name!


I colored the image with copics (R85,R83, R81, R29, R24, R05, C01, C00) and added some shimmer to Cupig's wings and arrow with a clear spica pen.  I left my image in the nesties and sponged some SU pretty in pink ink around the image.  The DSP is from the Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad.  That is my favorite Valentine's Day paper out there this year.  I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen to the black panel and added some ribbon and red pearls to embellish.  

I would love for you to play along with us!  Link up our creation on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog!  There is a prize up for grabs so be sure to play along!  Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created, too!



4 comments:

  1. ooo love the colors of your piggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og good Lord! That piggy! Too cute. Love the expert coloring that is your hallmark not to mention your fab sense of humor. Pigs & Tweed! Who would of thunk it? But it works wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A donkey would love "cupig" :)) adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!