Friday, February 10, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Monthly Challenge - Oh, Scrap!


Welcome to the February Whimsie Doodles Challlenge !  This time we are challenging you to make a card out of scraps!  The card base does not have to be scrap.


I decided to color up 80's Rock Lizzie from the February release of images for this challenge.   

I colored her with copics and then matted the image with a scrap pf PTI pure poppy CS.  I matted a scrap piece of paper from the PTI black and white collection with PT black CS.  I used the new Sweet 'N Sassy Hearts Scalop Border die  and I printed that sentiment from my computer.

Would you like be a Guest Designer for a month?!  If so, be sure to use a Whimsie Doodles image in your creation and put an asterisk after your name when you link up your entry!  Details can be found on the Whimsie Doodles blog!  

Now hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog and check out with my fellow Doodlelicious Divas have created for the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Great color choices... She looks so good in red and black! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so Adorable Miss Kim! Love your colors and I Love her Rockin retro outfit! So Cute! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this little 80's girl with her red and black outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!