Friday, February 17, 2012

SNSDC41 - Beary Happy Birthday

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Sweet 'N Sassy digi challenge and this time we have a phot inspiration challenge for you.   Here's the photo:


I combined this challenge with Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You to Try and posted this card last week so it it, you can see it now! 


I printed this Sweet 'N Sassy Rhubarb's Cupcake digital image  and cut him out with a nesties circle.  I left the image in the nesties and sponged some A Muse Studios blush ink around the image.  I colored the image with copics (E59. E57, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, R30, R20) and added some glitter to the frosting on the cupcake.  I used PTI white, sweet blush, and dark chocolate CS.  I added some PTI dark chocolate buttons and some cotton candy Divine Twine.

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC41.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!








1 comment:

  1. Kim, this is so cute! I love your take on the inspiration...the colors, image, buttons, I love everything you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!