Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paper and Such Release day and Blog Hop!

Hooray!  Today is the Paper and Such release day!  I've given you a couple of sneak peeks already.  If you missed the, you can see them HERE and HERE.  Today I will share one more card with you that I made using the new Daffodil set and the new Simple Sentiments sets.

cut 
Started with a PTI royal velvet CS card base and added some DSP from the the PTI Pacific Vineyard paper pad.  I tied some natural jute /twine around the card and then popped up the  PTI Mat Stack 3 die cut with foam dimensionals.  I colored the daffodil with copics, cut it out and adhered it to the Mat stack.  I layered the sentiment from the Simple Sentiment set over it.  

OK, now it's blog hopping time!  Check out what the talented DT has created with the new sets and leave some love along the way.  One lucky blog hopper will win the ENTIRE Paper and Such February release! Ready? Set? HOP!

Janice Melton

Kim O'Connell (That's me!)


15 comments:

  1. Stunning card, fab image and great coloring. Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card jumps out at me. Very effective.
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim!! Love the colors!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower looks gorgeous! Great card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the solitary daffodil and your coloring looks amazing! It really pops against the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME card, Kim! LOVE the paper you used as well as that rustic twine...the PERFECT touch!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim your card is gorgeous, as always, g/f! Love the colors and the twine is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--great coloring and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the daffodil - and it goes perfect with that bg paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Kin! I like the twine with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sweet card, love your coloring and the twine.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors and love the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!