Monday, February 13, 2012

Guest Designing for All That Scraps

Back again strutting my stuff this week as the Guest Designer for All That Scraps!  Today I get to show you a couple of the newest images from the C.C. Designs February Release!

First up is Nymph Lucy


Such a sweet image!  I stamped her in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to her wings and hint of shimmer to her hair.  I cut her out with nestabilities and then left her in the die while I sponged a little A Muse Studio latte ink around the image.  I added rhinestones to the centers flowers in her hair and hands.   I created the flower with the MFT Die-Namics pretty posies die and some PTI harvest gold CS.  I sponged the edges of the petals with some Inkadinkadoo fire orange dye ink and added a PTI orange zest button to the center.  I also used the MFT Die-Namics Fancy Flouish on some PTI spring moss CS.  That DSP is from the PTI Autumn Abundance paper pad.  

Here is a close up:


Next up is Mushroom Girl


I think she is adorable!  This time I started with a PTI aqua mist CS base and used some DSP from Fancy Pants Designs Winterland 6x6 paper pad.  I added some PTI rope avocado saddle stitch ribbon nd some pearls.  I colored the image with copics.  I forgot to keep aside the copics I used to make the cards again!  Sorry about that !  I need to get in the habit of putting them in a container so when I've used them so that I can take a pic of them when I am done! 




1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards Kim and love the colours. I like all the little extras you have done. Have a nice week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!