Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gift Wrapping PTI Style

I had to a wrap a gift today and had no intention of getting out of my pajamas to go and buy some wrapping paper.  The only thing I had was a roll of kraft paper so pulled out my PTI goodies and went to work and I think it is SO much prettier that it would have been had I shlepped on down to CVS to pick up some wrapping paper!


Stamp set - PTI Beautiful Bloom II 
CS - PTI white and harvest gold
Ink - PTI fresh snow, A Muse Studios Grass, SU summer sun

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how the white ink pops off the kraft paper! Your gift tag is so cute as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is so gorgeous. Who wants to unwrap it? I hope you made a card to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! Fresh and springy (seasonal springy :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giftwrap. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!