Saturday, February 11, 2012

SSS145 - Sorry I was a donkey

Donkey.  Love that word.  I affectionately call those I love "donkey" on a regular basis.  I have been on the hunt for a good donkey image and then I came across this cute one by Karen's Doodles called "Donkey Smiles."  This image was a perfect for for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!


CS -   PTI white, harvest gold, orange zest, and raspberry fizz.  
Copics - C7,C5,C3,C2, C1, C00, R20, R30, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, Y08, Y04, Y02 for the donkey,
YG17, TG13, YG11, Y08, Y04, RV19, RV14, YR18, and YR15 for flowers and grass, B0000 for the background

Here is the sketch:


Be sure to check out what my fellow Sugarbabies have designed with this sketch for some added inspiration before you hop on over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog and link up your creation!  





7 comments:

  1. Lol..I So agree Miss Kim! You found the Perfect Donkey image for your sentiment! So Dang Adorable! 8-) Love it!

    Hope you get to have some fun and take a break from your Crafting table this weekend! 8-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sentiment and the perfect donkey image to go with it, Kim! Love the bright, cheerful colors...adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!! LOL I think I have this digi saved somewhere thanks for the fun idea of a way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch on your card and fab image. the colours are great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking you have found your new mascot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card Kim. The coloring is just awesome. Love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!