Monday, February 20, 2012

TSG Ba Donkey Donk Blog Hop


I spent this past weekend with a bunch of amazingly talented stampers for a crop (AKA 3 day party).  Planes, trains and automobiles brought us all together from all over the United States and Canada and  Jessica Knutson and her cutie patootie husband were our gracious hosts.  We had a BLAST!   I think I slept no more than 13 ours in the 3 nights I was out there and we crafted and laughed up a storm all day and all night!

"Donkey" is a term of endearment in my book and I use it often.  It was apparently catchy.  If I had a dollar for every time I read the word donkey in our cyber chats over the past several months, I'd would be one very wealthy donkey!   Jessica surprised this group of stampers by having a special stamp set designed by one of my favorite illustrators and friend Melyssa Connolly



There She Goes new stamp set is called Ba Donkey Donk, and for all you snarky, tongue in cheek stampers out there, THIS is the set for you!! With three different styles of donkey's, and 9 AMAZING sentiments to go with it...really, there ISN'T an occasion you can use these for!!



Ba Donkey Donk is a 4x6 stamp set of 12 stamps that will sell for $15!


I colored that funny little donkey with copics and cut him out and matted him with nesties.  I used some DSP from the We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 aper pad and paired it with some PTI dark chocolate and orange zest CS.  Did you notice my custom donkey watermark that Kim Teasdale made for me?!!?!   One of pearls is rolling around in my suit case.  There were three there when I packed up to go home.  

This card was featured on the Splitcoast Stampers Facebook page today!  
That is just the icing on the cake after a fun filled weekend with those crafty donkeys!

Would you like to win the new Ba Donkey Donk stamp? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s, and Guest's blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday February 26th, with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Here is the list of participants in today's Blog Hop:

57 comments:

  1. Hey Donkey, this is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable card! I think he looks just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute donkey and your card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little ass -- can't wait to get one! I love your card, I'm really enjoying the hop! Lots of lovely work new to me -- and your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I like how you painted your stamp! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you use it as a term of endearment!! You girls must have had a blast this weekend!! I'm sooo envious! Absolutely looove your card! Fantastic coloring and the papers are awesome! Can't wait to get my set now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim thank you for giving us this name- I will also read it in your accent!!! I am so glad to have met you this weekend ...I can't wait til next time. I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I sat RIGHT next to you...you worked so fast I hardly got the chance to watch you work your magic!! ;) This is awesome and I just noticed your donkey watermark.....FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! ROTFL!!! Miss you to pieces already!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! The donkey is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally adorable card! Love the pennants you have used! off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute love them all.

    I have My First free candy on my blog if you want to enter the drawing.
     
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz
    Blog: http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is just fabulous! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am willing to BUY that stamp set! When can we buy it!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these cards are so cute. Love this one, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this stamp set... and your card is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally awesome card!! I love the colors and layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card...great coloring and color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card!! I love all the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kim,Love your card for this cute little fella. I just love him! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha, this donkey makes me smile. Your card is very cute and so is the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the donkey- found him on your facebook page! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh these are super cute stamps...love your card
    tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card and I like your layout that used. Love this ba donkey donk set because that's my dogs nickname. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. All I can say is..........aaaaaaaadorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. Great use of the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  26. way tooo cute! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just looooooove this card! I love the design, and your coloring---WOW! I love love love it all!

    I had an amazing weekend--it was super fun getting to know you and the other gals! I know that you said I was freaking you out (staring at you....talking too much....thanking you for your thank you....etc.)....but I know deep down you had a great time:) I cannot wait to get together again! THANK YOU for all the laughs!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute card, adorable donkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is an AWEsome stamp set and the possibilities are endless. It's a MUST-have for me! Kim, your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. what a lovely card and image. love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is a cutie! I SAW it on SCS Fb page!!! how fun for you!!! Love getting to see it twice today!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your card and the donkey too!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOL! this is to Darned CUTE Miss Kim! So cool that Jessica and Melyssa put their heads together to have this awesome set,inspired by you all, created! So Cool! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glad you had a good weekend with friends, and I'm loving this new set! Great card to show it off :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous card and adorable donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card and the donkey is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute card, love that plaid paper and the ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous stamp set & gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bravo très belle carte, j'adore l'âne, il est trop mignon

    ReplyDelete
  42. He he, love that donkey...great shading :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card, lovely coloring and layers

    ReplyDelete
  44. Seriously- I am almost as sad at not getting a donkey stamp, than I am for not getting to meet all you freakshow donkeys! Must have been an amazing weekend! Your card is fabulous....and that watermark?! perfect! He-haw!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey, congrats on being featured! This card is super cute, so no wonder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very adorable card... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!