Monday, February 20, 2012

PJ Crop in Seattle

I had the honor of being invited to PJ crop in Seattle this weekend hosted by Jessica Knutson, owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps.  Corinna McGregor, owner of the Ribbon Carousel, organized this crafting bonanza and we had a blast!  I slept no more than 13 hours in 3 nights while there because we were crafting up a storm and laughing our butts off!


Now cut us some slack because PJ's and make up free faces were mandatory!

Here's who was there:


I'd also like to publicly thank Jessica's cutie Patootie husband who cooked for us, carried our stuff, helped us out with internet problems, printer problems, and even a lift to the airport for me 1 1/2 hours away at 5:30 in the morning!  We was a big hit with this group of stampers!


Looking forward to next year already!  I had a blast and it was so great to meet these ladies with whom I have been chatting in cyber space for quite some time!  







6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a splendid time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, looks like you ladies had TONS of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am so happy that you posted pics and I am so sorry I wasn't there!!! I can't believe Corinna wasn't in the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun!! Lol... You guys look like you had a Blast! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!