Friday, February 24, 2012

ISSC04 - Indulge your cravings

Happy Friday!  It's time for another 

This week are admiring a gorgeous creation by Heather Clump.
Be sure to hop on over and leave her some love for providing us with our inspiration for this week's sketch!


And here is the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:


I decided to color up this Krista Smith's adorable image from the Saturated Canary called Ice Cream and Pickles. I colored her with copics and forgot to keep aside all the copics so I don't have a list or pic to show you.  Sorry about that!  I stamped the PTI kraft CS base using PTI fresh snow ink and the SU polka dot background stamp.   I added some DSP from the My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 paper pad and some primrose vinatge seam binding.  I matted it with PTI dark chocolate CS and again with more DSP from the MME Dwell paper pad.  

Here's how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!





     




4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely creation! Perfect use of colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' LOVE the way you coloured her! The hair is breath-taking!!! AMAZING! P.s Donkey- where's my link??? not good enuf to stamp with the big dogs or what?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers Miss Kim her hair is Amazing!! 8-) Gorgeous coloring my friend and a Darling Card! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crud lady! Wow! Look at your fantabulous colouring!!!!!!! I want to colour like you when I grow up! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!