Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge - Paper Piecing

I  love paper piecing!  Yup! Yup!  

So I was happy to see that this week's Paper and Such Challenge is to do some paper piecing!  I immediately thought to use my absolute favorite Paper and Such stamp called You Lift Me.


I started by printing that sentiment from my computer onto PTI sweet blush CS for the card base.  I chose some DSP from MME Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad.  I paper pieced both her dress and the balloon and colored the rest of her with copics.  I cut her out and adhered her with foam dimensionals.  I die cut the clouds from white felt with the TE Cloud Duo.

Now c'mon and play along with us!  There aren't a whole lot of rules here....because, well....
we want you to have fun and not have to worry about rules!

~ so....here are just a few stipulations ~
You can use any image, from anywhere in the whole entire world.
You may enter twice for each challenge - just to keep it fair.

Link up your creation on the Paper and Such Design Blog!
There's a prize up for grabs!  


Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created for this challenge!









 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Fun sentiment along with the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and sweet Kim!!! Love the sentiment!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I link my blog with yours for this challenge? First ever I'm doing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clouds are just PERFECT on this card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, She's a Cutie for sure, with her Darling paper pieced dress and Balloon! 8-) Love your color scheme and Sweet felt clouds too! Just Adorable Miss Kim! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!