Friday, February 3, 2012

BIG NEWS and New Sketch Challenge Blog!

My name is Kim O'Connell and I am a sketch-o-holic.  

So when Kim Teasdale emailed me to invite me to be part of a her new Sketch Challenge blog as she re-emerges into the crafting world, I jumped at the chance! 

Introducing..........................

Special Agent O'Connell reporting for duty!



The sketch for the challenge will be based on a card that Kim has “spied” in an online community and will be used as the inspiration for this weekly challenge!  You have until next Wednesday (noon EST) to submit your entry for the weekly challenge in the iSpy Sketches blog.  Kim will be picking the top 2 creations to be displayed on our “Top 2 Thursday’s post” and these top 2 winners will receive and iSpy Sketches Blog Badge.

Are you ready for our very first challenge?! 
OK, here we go!

Our first sketch was inspired by Loretta's gorgeous card.


Here's the sketch!

And here is my take on the sketch:


Stamps:  Stamping Bella 
Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, white gel pen
Copics:  C07, C05, C03, C02, C01, R29, R24, R05, R85, R83, R81
CS:  PTI pure poppy and white
Tools:  Nestabilities, SU mini heart punch, MFT Die-Namics solid bracket border

Now before you hop on over to the iSpy Sketches blog to link up your creation, be sure to check out my oh-so talented Special Agents' creations, too!  What a team we have!  So  excited to be part of this crew!









17 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Kim, love your images, papers and colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Your card is super cute and oneone is going to be very lucky to get that and your scoops of love. Great job. this sounds like a great new challenge and I will try very hard to get myself organized enough to join in. Thanks for all this new information. Enjoy your weekend. Got to get going now on my SNSDC card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Love your card, of course :). That scoop is adorable!! I might just play along. Congrats on another DT, you addict!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card for the sketch. Great pattern paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card! love your style

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is super cute!! Love the bright color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully colored scoop of hearts! Great job with the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure do stay busy!! Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you sweet card! Need my address so you can just pop in in the mail? It would be here just in time for me to be your Valentine ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image and your coloring of it is fabulous!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too Cute Lady! 8-) Love your take on the Terrific sketch too! I just might have to play along!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    P.S. Congrats on your DT Spot! It's so well Deserved my friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and fabulous coloring!! Love the dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Kim and you are going to be a busy gal are you not? Good luck with everything!
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, I love the image and the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! Congrats on the new DT gig!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!