Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gather Love

I love my copics.  I do.  I am really trying to embrace my new Prismacolor Pencils though so I decided to do some practicing with them using some stamps from the There She Goes Clear Stamps Buckets of Love stamp set.  LOVE that stamp set!


So, I love the way the barrel come out.  I like the softness of it.  I think it really looks like weathered wood, but I am sort of missing my copics when I look at the flowers.  I think the flowers would have popped more had I used my copics.  Think I am going to have to do more practicing with these pencils.  I added some orange Stickles to the center of the flowers.  The DSP is MME Everyday Flair and the CS is PTI white, harvest gold, terracotta tile, and spring rain.  I added some natural jute / twine to complete the card.  

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab colouring. i have never used them before but I like the way yours is done. great colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!