Monday, February 6, 2012

Back again as the All That Scraps Guest Designer

I have the honor of being the All That Scraps January / February Guest Designer! February has rolled around which means I can finally start showing off the images from the 
C.C. Designs February release!   

For my first card I am showing off Woodland Lucy and Woodland Daisy!


Isn't she sweet?  I haven't colored a flower in what seems like forever!  It was nice to bust out of the winter themed stuff to ink up this spring like combo of stamps!   I paired the image with some DSP from the My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon, little pearls on her shoes, and some Stickles to centers of the little flowers to embellish.  Here are the copics I used:

Hair - E37, E35, E53, and E51
Skin - E11, E00, E000 and R20 and R30 for cheeks
Dress - B02, B00
Flower - YR18, YR15, YR12, YG17, YG13, YG11
Background - B0000

Here's a close up:


Next up is a card I made with 2 more new C.C. Design stamps from the February release called Pixie Lucy and Woodland Mushroom.  


This time I started with a PTI kraft card stock and added a strip of SU DSP.  I then added some yummy leather tan vintage seam binding.  The sentiment is by Stamping Bella.  I stamped the Woodland Mushroom image and cut it out with an oval nesties.  I then sponged some A Muse Studios pebble ink around the image before removing it from the nesties.  I stamped the Pixie Lucy image, colored her with copics, added some Gelly Roll Stardust clear ink to her outfit and wings, and popped her up with foam dimensionals.  Here are the copics I used:

Skin - E11, E00, E000 and R20 and R30 for cheeks
Hair: E35, E53, and E51
Wings - C02, C01
Dress and stockings - Y08, Y04, Y02
Mushroom - R59, R29, E34, E33, E31, E30

Here is the inside of the card:


The sentiment from the PTI Big Birthday wishes.  Look at the cute acorn!  That is one of the newest C.C. Cutter dies!  I cut it out with PTI kraft, dark chocolate and ripe avocado CS.  I used YG95 and YG93 to color the leave a bit.

THat's it for now!  Check back next Monday when I show off some more 
February goodies by C.C. Designs!






7 comments:

  1. I like !!! What two adorable cards ! Your work of colour on your caracters is very successful ! Beautiful choice of colours ! Well-kept work ! Continue like that ! I like !!!! Bravo!

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me smile! I adore the little pearls on the shoes on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These make my little heart so happy!! xoxo Your coloring is crazy awesome girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful -- your coloring is awesome!
    totally awesome--thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday with your wonderful comments. i am so happy to be a part of the team this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well crap - how cute are these! LOVE your coloring - you're the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!