Saturday, February 18, 2012

SSS146 - Beary Speedy Recovery

Happy Saturday!  Hopefully you are still in your PJ's and have time to do a little crafting to play along with us for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  I loved this week's sketch!  Think I will be using this one again!  

I decided to color up this cute image by the Paper Shelter called Teddy Bear with Flower.




Pin It I colored the  image with the following copics:
bear - E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, and E30 
leaves and grass - YG97, YG95, and YG93
sky - B0000

I used PTI white, kraft, and dark chocolate CS and some DSP from the PTI distressed dots paper pad.  I used my nestabilities circles and scalloped circle dies.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon.

Here is the sketch:


Be sure to check out what my fellow Sugarbabies have designed with this sketch for some added inspiration before you hop on over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog and link up your creation!  






8 comments:

  1. Fabulous paper piecing and out-of-the-box design on your adorable card, Kim! Love the warm colors and the beary cute sentiment is perfect! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh He is Too CUTE Miss Kim! Love his Darling paper pieced flower and your warm cheery dp's too! Just a Beary Sweet Card my friend! ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is SO adorable!!! It would definitely make anyone feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card Kim. Such a sweet image and pretty colors. Love how the flower is off the main panel. Pretty papers! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I LOVE how you did the flower on this...so stinkin' cute!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card - love the little bear!! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!