Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peek - Daffodil

February is here already and we are gearing up for another release of stamps over at Paper and Such!  The official release day is February 9th, but I get to show you a sneak peek today with a card I made using the soon to be released Daffodil stamp set.  Yep, flowers!  Can't wait until winter is over so we can see some of these in real life again!


I decided to do use spotlighting technique with this card.  There is a great tutorial on SCS that you can find HERE.  I stamped the image on both PTI kraft CS and white CS.  I used a circle nesties to cut out a portion of the image from the white CS and colored it with copics.  I lined it up with the image on the kraft CS and adhered it.  I matted the image panel with PTI black CS.  I ran that black panel through my Big Shot with the SU square lattice embossing folder.  The card base is PTI harvest gold CS.  I love the font of that sentiment!  I added a few small black rhinestones to embellish.  

I will have one more sneak peek for you next week before the release of the full sets and the blog hop on January 9th so check back!  Head on over to the Paper and Such Store and check out all of the goodies!  If you haven't already done so, be sure to head on over to the Paper and Such Facebook page so you don't miss out on any special sales, contests, or prizes!


1 comment:

  1. Love your spring daffodils. Haven't tried the spotlighting technique myself yet but would love to have a go after seeing yours! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!