Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All That Scraps Challenge - Fancy Folds

It's time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and this time the theme is "Fancy Folds."  I decided to make a double Z fold card.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  I get to show off a couple of the of the newest C.C. Designs images called Swiss Pixie Woodland Daisy and Swiss Pixie Woodland Lucy.

Here's what the card looks like all wrapped up with some pretty walnut brown vintage seam binding.


And here's what it looks it like when you open it up:


and here's a close up of the inside:


I would love for you to play along with us!  Link up our creation on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog!  The challenge runs for 2 weeks.  There is a prize up for grabs so be sure to play along!  Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created, too!



5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Miss Kim this is just SOO Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love the Fun Z-Fold and your Super Sweet image! So Adorable! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim what a gorgeous card I love your papers and your card design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! So pretty..makes me want to try the z fold card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful shaped card. Beautiful image and colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!