Monday, February 27, 2012

My final Guest DT post for All that Scraps

Today is my last post as the January / February Guest Designer for All That Scraps.  Wow!  That went by FAST!    I am so grateful that I was invited to do this!  I had a blast!  


Now, on to my last 2 projects we go!

I decided to make a bookmark using the adorable C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Woodland Lucy rubber stamp and the C.C. Designs Woodland Daisy rubber stamp.

 

I added a sentiment from the MFT Clearly Sentimental about Books.  The DSP is from the MME Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad.  I paired it woth some PTI hawaiian shores and raspberry fizz CS.  I addes some PTI raspberry fizz saddle stitch ribbon, a PTI white button, and some Twinery Blossom Light baker's twine.

Here are the copics I used:


And finally, I made a gift tag using the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Lucy rubber stamp:


I chose DSP from the MME Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad and I die cut the tag using the PTI Tag Sale #4 die.  I stamped the sentiment from the PTI Delightful Dahlia stamp set in Momento Tuxedo Black ink. I added some black grosgrain ribbon and natural jute. I colored the image with copics and used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to her wings.  I did lots of fussy cutting to paper piece her dress, stockings, and ties in her hair.  I adhered with some foam dimensionals to pop her up.  

Here are the copics I used:


That's all, folks!  My job here is done!  While my Guest Designer spot on All That Scraps has come to an end, I will still be around since I am now full fledged DT member for the ATS Challenge Blog!  Our next challenge is just two days away so be sure to play along with us!



2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful projects. Love that bookmark ewspecially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so fabulous, hope you win the design team contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!