Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Designing for All That Scraps

I have the honor of being the January / February guest designer for All that Scraps!  Today I get to show you a couple of cards I have made with a couple of the new C.C. Designs images from the February release!  

First up is a card I made using the Swiss Pixie Woodland Lucy rubber stamp:


I started with a PTI spring rain CS base.  I used nestabilities to cut a circle in the PTI kraft CS panel and then used the nesties again to make the PTI white ring around that.  I stamped the kraft panel in PTI fresh snow ink with a SU polka dot background stamp.   I adhered that panel with foam dimensionals.  I used a die from the Sweet 'N Sassy heart die set to cut the heart using DSP from the MME Love Me 6x6 paper pad.  I also used the PTI double ended banner die and added  some faux stitching with a white gel pen.    I added a PTI pure poppy button and some natural jute.  I colored Lucy up with copics, cut her out, and popped her up with foam dimensionals.   

Next up is a card I made using the Swiss Pixie Woodland Daisy rubber stamp:  


I stamped the image on PTI vintage cream CS with Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.   That pretty sentiment is by A Muse Art Stamps.  I paired is with some DSP from the My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 paper pad and some PTI kraft, harvest gold, and orange zest CS.  I added a PTI harvest gold button and some brown jute.  

I will back next Monday will one more post as the Guest Designer for All That Scraps so be sure to check back!  


2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful and well done on your guest DT spot. it is lovely. have a nice week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, two beautiful cards, I love them both and your images are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!