Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!

Today is the Whimsie Doodles January release day!  Melyssa Connolly has sketched up some more whimsical goodness again this month so lets get started!  

First up is Martini Dog.  
I laughed out loud when I first saw this image and read the sentiment!


So funny!   I colored him up with copics.  I used PTI dark chocolate, ripe avocado, fine linen, and kraft CS.  I used the FTL145 layout as my inspiration.  

Next up is Shy Cupid.  Isn't she sweet?!


I colored her up with copics and added some glitter to the tips of her wings.  I used some DSP from the Bo Bunny Crush Collection 6x6 paper pad and some PTI black and white CS.  I added a few black rhinestones to embellish and I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the hearts.  

Now hop on by my fellow DT members' blogs to see what they have created with these and some other images as well before you head on over to the Whimsie Doodles Store to check out the new goodies for sale!







6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS cards and WOOHOO, Kim, you are on a ROLL lately! I just saw TSG's spotlight on you and your cards are GORGEOUS!!!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! As if you didn't already know, you are once again all over the place! Congrats on ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards with great coloring & super layout. I copied your Monday layout for the card I posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! That doggie is super cute, and your coloring on both images is wonderful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Miss Kim, I am still Laughing! 8-) I LOVE your Martini Dog Card! Too Funny! Love it! Love it! and Your Shy Cupid is Too Sweet! Such Fab dp's and I love your Wonderful coloring on both! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!