Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Blog Hop!

It is time for Sweet `N Sassy Digi Challenge AND a blog hop!





Today, we are adding a little more fun to the regular challenges! The Sweet `N Sassy Digi Challenge ladies are bringing you a FUN Blog Hop to show off the January Digi Release!! Get a cup of java and start hopping! The Digi Challenge ladies that listed below.  While you're hopping, be sure to leave your love to their blog hop posts…One of the ladies below is a mystery blogger and she will be picking one name from the comments on her blog post!


The winning prize will be ENTIRE January Digi Release!! (The winner will be announced here on Friday, January 27th.)  

I am showing off the new "Stressed Out" digi!  


HA!  As soon as I saw this image I tried to "call it" as the one I would use in this challenge before any of the other DT memebers did.  I was successful.  ;)  I had this vision in my head of adding some pretty DSP to the wall behind the kitty for wall paper.  I used DSP from Echo Park's Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad.  Here's another view so that you can see the the easel card.


Now it's time to get hopping!


Kim O'Connell (that's me!)

21 comments:

  1. Squeeee...this is so cute, Kim! I will definitely have to check out this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!! I love the image! The wall paper design looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! This is the kind of day I'm having. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is just so CUTE!!! That image GREAT!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, totally gorgeous, love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is such a wonderful card. I love your "wallpaper", great idea. Your sentiment is just perfect for the image. I also like your black and white paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! What a cute card! Love the colors and that fun image :) NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the patterned paper looks like wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I LOVE these NEW digis! LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! And how true is that sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh....love this! Great coloring, and that red paper is just great on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card!! I really like the image and the papers you used!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card, love the papers. So glad you got your pick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring and shading looks awesome! Love the red/black/white combo and the paper looks like wallpaper~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is too CUTE! lol.. Love your Awesome coloring and what great dp's you picked for the wall paper! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with this... pretty wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!