Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Pearls and Swirls

Have you seen the sweet digi images at The Paper Shelter?  If you like to color, you will love these images!  I recently purchased a few more of their images so I was itching to color 'em up.  I decided to play along with this week's Paper Shelter challenge.  The theme is "Pearls and Swirls."


I used the adorable Spring Swing image and colored her with copics.  The CS is PTI white, kraft, and dark chocolate.  The pink and blue CS is from a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit that I had.  I added some pink salmon vintage seam binding.  I used the MFT Die-Namics pretty posies and fancy flourish.  I cut out the little birdie and popped it up with a foam dimensional and then added some pearls to the swirls. 

Update:  This card was chosen as a FAV of the week at SCS! (post #13)!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Cute image. Great coloring as usual. Love the flourish with the pearls. The popped up birdie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card ,thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and very cute image (of course:)) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely image , thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!