Monday, January 9, 2012

C.C. Designs January Release

If you are here for the Paper and Such blog hop, 
click HERE!


I have the honor of being the January / February Guest Designer for All that Scraps and today I get to show you a couple of cards I made with the some of the newest C.C. Designs stamps from the January Release.  First up is a card I made using Party Time Lucy and Party Time Logos.


Isn't she adorable!?  I colored her with copics and added some shimmer to her pony tal holders with a clear spica pen.  I also added a couple of rhinestones to her shoes.  The card base is PTI kraft CS.  I stamped the PTI lavender moon panel with large polka dots from the PTI Polka Dot Basics stamp set in versa mark ink.


The sentiment is from the new Party Time Logos stamp set.  I stamped it twice in Momento Tuxedo black ink.  I cut out the center of the image from the PTI lavender moon CS and adhered it to the image I stamped on PTI white CS.  I added some natural jute / twine from the Ribbon Carousel and adhered a purple rhinestone to the center of the bow.


For the inside of the card, I used a sentiment from the PTI 2011 Birthday Tags stamp set and the new C.C. Cutters candles die

Next up I inked up the new C.C. Designs Moo-valous stamp to make a fun birthday card!


I strted with a PTI black CS card base.  I addeded a panel of PTI pure poppy CS matted with PTI white CS.  The DSP is from the PTI Black & White Basics paper pad.  I colored the image with copics and added some white seam binding, a white button, and some bittersweet jute / twine from the Ribbon Carousel.

Here's a close up of the cow:


and here s the inside of the card:


Be sure to hop on over to the All That Scraps store to check out the rest of the  C.C. Designs January release as well as all the other craft goodies up for sale!







5 comments:

  1. Two cute cards. I love all your embellishments on the first card. Those shoes with the rhinestones are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Both these cards! Party Time Lucy layout and colors are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Miss Kim! Could these be any CUTER!! 8-) Great layouts and both images are So Adorable! 8-) I am soo Loving your MOO-valous Birthday card! 8-) To Dang Cute Lady!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!